Teaching

Teaching- Today And Tomorrow In American High Schools

Teaching- Today And Tomorrow In American High Schools

America confronts today a stinging reality where teaching in its High Schools, nay the college prep Schools has woefully failed to produce students with employable skills in adequate measure. Statistics says that from High Schools, 30% go up for graduation, leaving behind 70% who are equipped with  no skills worth […]

by December 3, 2013 Comments are Disabled Teaching